- OPS 571 Week 2 Assignment Statistical Process Control Methods.docx
- OPS 571 Week 2 Assignment Statistical Process Control Methods.pptx
- OPS 571 Week 2 Assignment Statistical Process Control Methods.xlsx
OPS 571 Week 2 Assignment Statistical Process Control Methods NEW
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to learn how to apply Statistical Process Control Methods to a business process.
Resources: Microsoft® Excel® and PowerPoint®
Select a complex continuous process from your personal life or work. The process can be the same as in Week 1 assignment.
Complete the following:
• Use Microsoft®Excel®to calculate the defined process metrics including variation and process capability.
• Use Microsoft®Excel®andPowerPoint®to develop and display a control chart for the process.
Evaluate the control chart and process metrics using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods.
Evaluate whether the process could benefit from the use of Six Sigma tools.
Develop a 525-word executive summary in which you describe your Statistical Process Control project and include the control chart with SPC.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: