- OPS 571 Week 3 Team Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training 1.pptx
- OPS 571 Week 3 Team Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training 2.pptx
- OPS 571 Week 3 Team Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training.pptx
OPS 571 Week 3 Team Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training (2 PPT) NEW
This Tutorial contains 2 Presentations of this Assignment
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is for students to receive Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training - Executing DMAIC (Define, Measure Analyze, Improve, Control) Six Sigma Quality
Improvement (define and measure) projects.
Resources: Microsoft® PowerPoint®
Select a business where one of your team members works or one with which you are familiar to make sure you are able to gather data, and for which you can identify processes to improve.
Execute the define phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
• Identify customers and their priorities.
• Identify a project suitable for Six Sigma efforts based on:
o Business objectives.
o Customer needs and feedback. For example, if the team chooses a fast food chain, they could observe and record defects with preparation and delivery of the food, cleaning of the rest aurant inside and out, including the rest rooms
o Productivity of the operation and quality of service measured by such metrics as: wait times per each customer from the time the order is madeuntil the customer is handed their food, customers served per hour pertotal number of employees, number of errors made in products served vsordered, friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the operation;including inside the restaurant, outside, in the rest rooms, tables, floors,waste baskets, etc.
• Identify and develop the problem statement.
• Identify CTQs (critical-to-quality characteristics) the customer considers to have the most impact on quality.
Execute the measure phase of the Six Sigma DMAIC project including the following:
• Determine the metrics to measure the process and how it is performing.
• Identify the key internal processes influencing CTQs and measure the defects currently generated relative to those processes.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes, highlighting the summary in which you describe your work on the two phases of the Six Sigma process improvement project.
Format your assignment as if you would be giving a presentation to senior management.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Note: Grades are awarded based upon individual contributions to the Learning Team assignment. Each Learning Team member receives a grade based upon his/her contributions to the team assignment. Not all students may receive the same grade for the team assignment.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: